Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing #13 delicious tagging

Do you LOVE Common Craft as much as I do? The videos are so simple and clearly explain the current topic. Pure Genius!
Glad that someone thought up social bookmarking because my favorites folder is bursting at the seams. I have things printed out, saved under favorites, on my desk top and in my documents and now I can organize all this information from the web using Delicious. I can't wait to get started...only I've already run into a problem and I need some help from my fellow L2P bloggers. Did anyone else have trouble installing delicious buttons to your toolbar? When I right click I do not get the option to add links. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love the Common Craft videos. They are so easy to understand. I liked delicious however I don't think you can access it in KISD. We had a tech training a couple of weeks ago and they talked about delicious but showed us www.diigo.com instead. Since then I set up a diigo account but haven't had enough time to set it totally up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen...I have to believe that with everything that's out in the web 2.0 world the district has to start allowing access to more sites.

    ReplyDelete